The Way We Work
1. If you are interested in any of the houses on our website, you need to fill in our booking form stating your proposed dates of stay.
2. If the house is available, payment information will be sent to you within three working days (bank to bank transfer or various other options). Your booking will be confirmed when we receive full payment from you (a 100% deposit).
3. All prices quoted on the website exclude our commission – which is an additional 20% of the rental price but not less than 3,000 baht. Exceptions to this are (i) rentals longer than two months, for which you only pay commission for the first two months; and (ii) luxury villas. No matter how long you stay, we will meet you at the pier in Thong Sala (Koh Phangan’s main town) and escort to your accommodation (included in our commission). In case you arrive at any other part of the island you will have to pay for the trip to your house yourself: we will meet you in immediate proximity to your accommodation.
4. Rental price and our commission have to be paid in rubles in accordance with the exchange-value of the currency on the day of payment. Conversion and cash withdrawal are an additional 2% of the sum total. You can also do a bank to bank transfer to our account in Kasikorn Bank, Thailand.
5. Houses on our website can only be rented by the clients (and the people who arrive with them) who directly contacted our agency. You can’t sublet or rent the houses to other people: if you do, the refundable deposit (paid on the day of your arrival) will not be refunded.
6. We will send you a voucher confirming your booking on receipt of full payment.
7. All houses are cleaned; bed linen is changed before your arrival.
8. Cancellation policy:
When modified or cancelled the total price of the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
9. Reservation dates can be changed no later than 48 hours prior to arrival and subject to availability of houses.
10. If the property is not suitable for objective reasons (inconsistency of information on the site), the property is replaced with another one or a refund.