About renting houses
Here we decided to write the answers to the most popular questions about renting houses.
1. Bed linen. On the arrival at the house on the beds always clean linens. More bed-linen sets are not available. There are a lot of loundries at the island, laundry cost - 40 baht per kg. If you are going to stay for a long period, you can buy an additional set of bed linen (prices from 400 baht)
2. Towels. In most houses, the owners do not provide towels. Towels can be bought here (cost about 200 baht) or bring your own.
3. Kitchen. The kitchen always has a refrigerator and gas stove. The cost of filling the gas ballon - 450 baht.
4. Cleaning. The rental price does not include cleaning. If you need a house cleaning, this can be negotiated with the owners or our staff. The cost of cleaning the house srarts from 500 baht.
5. Transfer. We can organize for you tranfer by car Toyota Hilux from the pier to the house and back. The price for transfer from Thong Sala Pier - 500 baht, from the Haadrin pier - 1000 baht.
6. Payments for electricity, water. As a rule, if the house is equipped with air conditioning, electricity is not included in the rental price and must be paid separately. Cost of 1 kWh of electricity varies from 5 to 10 baht baht, depending on the area of the island and from greed of house owners. The water is usually included in the rent, if the water is paid extra, we will indicate this in the description to the house. If the cost of water is not included in the rental price, it could be 300-500 baht per month.
7. Internet. It is an island! Maximum speed of the Internet on Phangan - 13 MB / s (input) and not more than 1.5 MB / s (output). But! In most houses for rent the speed does not exceed 2-3 MB / s. In high season, the Internet speed is low, the signal "jumps".
8. Additional beds. Extra beds (beds, mattresses) are not available. We offer for rent a baby-cot (for children up to two years). Rental price - 1500 baht per month, 100 baht per day, returnable deposit Cot - 2000 baht.